- Item Nearly Sold Out -
Weight Loss Vest® - Available in more than 100 countries worldwide it's our Number #1 for Weight Loss.
Wear it each day under your outfit to help you shift weight, tone up & get in shape. Our revolutinary neoprene fabric helps to boost the effect of power walks, workouts & exercise. Light compression helps minimise your appetite reminding you to eat leaner & lighter. It supports the mid section so you'll feel fabulous.
Includes The Complete Weight Loss Information Guide covering everything from sustainable diets & exercise through to common myths & superfoods. The Complete Weight Loss Information Guide brings you up to speed with "what the experts know" putting you in complete control of your body. It's a must read.
Due to high demand please allow 7 working days for dispatch.
- Reminds you to eat well each day
- Boosts the effect of your power-walks, workouts & exercise classes
- Holds you in, you'll feel amazing.
- Less snacking, less cravings means weight loss
- Oh, & you'll look great in it too.
- Helps beat feeling bloated
- We've also Included our Weight Loss Guide
PLEASE NOTE: Weight Loss Vest is non-refundable or exchangable due to the nature of the products - undergarments. We therefore recommend you measure your waist before ordering
- Premium neoprene for compression & comfort
- 3 rows of hooks to tighten and loosen the Vest
- Adjustable shoulder straps for increased comfort
- Lightly Boned construction (non irritable)
- Not a Corset - Flexible & elasticated material for an ultra comfortable fit.
WARNINGS - The Contour Weight Loss Vest should NOT feel excessivly tight or make you feel breathless or squeezed. If you are feeling this then stop wearing the vest as you may have ordered a size too small. The Contour Weight Loss Vest is not a corset, it is a form of shape-wear like spanx & bodysuits similar to those available on the high street. After giving birth we do not recommend using the Vest until you have fully healed and this has been confirmed by your doctor & midwife, after a c-section this could be over 10 weeks. If you have any medical conditions we recommend consulting your doctor or a medical professional before using the vest