- Nearly Sold Out -
Free Worldwide Shipping on all orders. That’s right, no matter where you are, we’ll ship your order free! Just another reason we’re trusted by women worldwide
New Weight Loss Vest® We've designed it to help you shift stubborn weight, particularly around the stomach & mid-section & tone up overall. It helps keep your appetite & hunger under control, reducing snacking & it also helps reduce that bloated feeling. Oh and you'll also look and feel great in it. If you enjoy exercise or power walks it''ll help warm you up faster & burn more calories during your workouts through a process called thermogenesis. Wear it a few days a week for light exercise, walking, workouts & classes. We've also included our weight loss guide to give you expert advice to losing weight & keeping it off for good. Our Weight Loss Vest is available to order in more 100 countries & it's trusted by women worldwide.
Includes The Complete Weight Loss Information Guide covering everything from sustainable diets & exercise through to common myths & superfoods. The Complete Weight Loss Information Guide brings you up to speed with "what the experts know" putting you in complete control of your body. It's a must read.
Due to high demand please allow 7 working days for dispatch.
- Reminds you to eat well each day
- Boosts the effect of your power-walks, workouts & exercise classes
- Holds you in, you'll feel amazing.
- Less snacking, less cravings means weight loss
- Oh, & you'll look great in it too.
- Helps beat feeling bloated
- We've also Included our Weight Loss Guide
PLEASE NOTE: Weight Loss Vest is non-refundable or exchangable due to the nature of the products - undergarments. We therefore recommend you measure your waist before ordering
- Premium neoprene for compression & comfort
- 3 rows of hooks to tighten and loosen the Vest
- Adjustable shoulder straps for increased comfort
- Lightly Boned construction (non irritable)
- Not a Corset - Flexible & elasticated material for an ultra comfortable fit.
WARNINGS - The Contour Weight Loss Vest should NOT feel excessivly tight or make you feel breathless or squeezed. If you are feeling this then stop wearing the vest as you may have ordered a size too small. The Contour Weight Loss Vest is not a corset, it is a form of shape-wear like spanx & bodysuits similar to those available on the high street. After giving birth we do not recommend using the Vest until you have fully healed and this has been confirmed by your doctor & midwife, after a c-section this could be over 10 weeks. If you have any medical conditions we recommend consulting your doctor or a medical professional before using the vest