Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This page includes all the terms and conditions you must agree with in order to use this website. Areas that will be covered include:
- Making a purchase
- Order Completion
- Order Placing
- Payment and currencies
- Remittance terms
- Tax Charges
- Product Descriptions
- Force majeure
- Amazon payments basket give away
- Customer Services & Complaints
Making a Purchase
Making a purchase is very simple, just follow these simple steps:
- Browse the website or use the search & menu function to find what you would like to purchase.
- Click on ‘add to basket’ button.
- You will then be given the option to checkout or continue shopping.
- Once you’re ready to go to your shopping basket, click on the ‘checkout’ button.
- A running total will be shown in your basket of what you have ordered where you can remove or add more items.
- If you have a discount code, this can be added during checkout by clicking ‘discount code’ and entering your discount code.
- When you’re ready to place an order click on the ‘place order’ button, where you will be asked to enter your email address.
- You will then be required to enter sufficient information to complete your order, choose your delivery method and complete the payment method section.
- You are then ready to agree to our terms and conditions and make a payment to complete the order.
- Once the order has been placed, you will receive email confirmation l to notify you that your order has been placed.
- During the order process you may also select to receive marketing materials to your email address. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime
- We reserve the right to exclude certain categories or products from site wide promotions.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when your item/items have been dispatched. However, if you receive an email to notify you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled your order in accordance with the instructions the contract between us will be void.
On the rare occasion that your order is not accepted you will be notified via email as soon as possible. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered is unavailable from stock.
- We are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- A pricing or product description error has been identified.
- You have failed to meet the ‘eligibility to order’ criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions.
By placing an order through the sosweaty.com website you confirm that:
- You are older than 18 years of age, legally capable and authorised to enter into a contract.
- You accept all the terms of trading set out in this document.
Payment and Currencies
We accept payment by most major credit or debit cards. These are processed online using shopify payments. Credit cards are pre-authorised immediately using shopify payments. As part of our commitment to the security of our customers, we may contact you to request further validation of your details.
Please DO NOT send credit card details by e-mail. Our online store includes leading fraud prevention and securitysystems that are not included in e-mail. If you have any queries about making payments please contact us here: https://sosweaty.com/pages/contact
Please note that all goods must be paid for in full before shipping.
Where necessary purchase taxes are included in the price of our products and will be shown on your receipt. Should you require a tax receipt for your order, please request this by e-mail and quote your order number. The buyer is solely responsible for any import duty, import taxes or other incidental charges that may apply to their particular country or state.
The Shopify platform is one of the worlds leading ecomerce platforms & provides ultra advanced security systems. Credit Card details are not stored on the Internet or on any of our own computers. Order with confidence!
Your privacy and trust is important to us and we will treat any details you provide us with respectfully. We do not participate in unsolicited mailing and avoid working with those who do. We will never pass your contact information on to other organisations unless legally required to do so.
If you have subscribed to our emails then we will, from time to time send product information and offers via email to you directly, but not through a third party. If you do not wish to receive product information or offers, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.
All pictures, illustrations and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only and show or represent the product described as accurately as possible. However, where product illustrations are unavailable or unsuitable, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative product of a similar or better quality. The information is provided only as a guideline. Full technical information is available for all products purchased upon request. All goods conform to manufacturers quality standards.
Prices and Payments
All prices shown on our website include VAT. The total price shown at checkout is the price you will be charged. When paying for your goods by credit card, your card details are encrypted for total security.
Delivery is usually free on all orders, if a charge is applicable then it will be displayed during checkout. You may be charged for re-delivery due to incorrect delivery address being given. We will choose the most suitable carrier for your delivery based on your location. Most goods are stock items and will be despatched within 3 business days dependent on demand. All goods should be checked on arrival, the goods must agree with the delivery and order documentation. The responsibility of the item/items will be passed to you once it has been delivered and our carrier has signed a delivery note.
We shall incur no liability for failure to perform our obligations under this contract due to the existence of circumstances which we have not caused or are beyond our control.
We want you to be delighted with sosweaty.com and we strive to exceed your expectations on every occassion. We would also be grateful if you have constructive comments that would improve our product offering and service.
Customer Services & Complaints
If you have any comments or questions about an order please contact one of our customer services representatives here: https://sosweaty.com/pages/contact - We will endeavour to respond to all customer services enquiries as soon as possible.
4/4a Bloomsbury Square
- Company Name: SO SWEATY ltd
- Place of registration: England and Wales
- Company registration Number: 10250360
- VAT Registration Number: GB239113520
- Phone Number: 0203 9117516