Weight Loss Vest Guide
We developed the Weight Loss Vest & Waist Trainer to become the leading Weight Loss & Shapewear for women around the world. Designed to help you shoft weight, tone up & get in shape, fast. Wear it each day under your outfit for 3 - 7 hours depending on your lifestyle. Light compression will instantly flatten the stomach & slim the waist to help you look your best in whatever you wear. Wearing it each day will help you control your diet & reduce your appetite. This will help to cut down on over-eating & snacking which is among the main causes of weight gain overtime, the contour waist trainer can help reverse this cycle. It'll help you feel fuller for longer, encouraging a leaner lighter diet to target fat loss around the body including the thighs, stomach & hips. It provides support to your back & improves your posture whilst helping to target wate retention. Start wearing your Contour Weight Loss Vest to target to help you shift weight, tone up & get in shape, fast. Designed by hand in England they've been crafted for the ultimate in fit & comfort.
Includes Food Planner & Exercise Guide: Developed with leading experts to help you shift weight & tone up fast whilst also nourishing your hair & skin so you feel younger & revitalised. It's all about "what you eat" & it's all in the Food Planner & Exercise Guide.
- Boosts Weight Loss - Light compression to the waist & stomach area help you feel fuller for longer and encourages smaller, leaner meals throughout the day.
- Reduces Appetite - Helps to reduce snacking & over-eating
- Reduces Bloating - Helps kick that sluggish bloated feeling
- Supports the back & posture - Provides support to help stop fatigue & aches
- Food Planner - Developed to help you shift weight & tone up fast but also to help you feel & look revitalised & younger. It's all about " what you eat".
- Exercise Guide - Shows you how to build in enjoyable workouts to your lifestyle so you feel younger, revitalised & unstoppable
The Food Planner & Exercise Guide will be available to download immediately after purchase by following the link in the email or in the account section at sosweaty.com
How do they Work?
- Instantly flattens the stomach & slims the waist.
- Reduces & controls your appetite supporting weight loss
- Diminishes hunger helping you feel fuller for longer
- Targets overall weight loss through a leaner Lighter diet
- Reduces bloating & sluggish feeling
- Provides back support & improves posture
How to Use?
- Start by wearing your Contour Waist Trainer for 2 - 5 hours a day, depending on how lifestyle & how comfortable you find it.
- Adopt a lean & light diet using the Food Planner & exercise guide. All your body needs is lean meats & fish, eggs, vegetables, fruit, whole grains and dairy products. Anything else is likely to be causing weight gain, bad skin and hair, fatigue, mood swings and increasing the risk of long term illnesses. Eat Lean & light every day and your waist trainer will help you do this and make sure you drink plenty of water to cleanse and flush your body.
- Gradually increase the hours your are wearing the waist trainer until you are up to around 7 hours per day depending on comfort. You can workout in your waist trainer but it is not necessary, throughout the day at work or any other time you find convenient is our recommendation.
- Now that your settled in you can begin to tighten the Contour Waist Trainer by using the second and then third set of clasps but don't over do it and make sure you are comfortable.
- You may now need to move on to the next size down Contour Waist Trainer as you continue towards your Health Goals.
Please visit our SIZE GUIDE to ensure you you select the perfectly fitting
PLEASE NOTE: The Contour Waist Trainer is non-refundable. They can not be returned or exchanged, this is due to them being undergarments. We therefore recommend you measure your waist before ordering
- 6 rows of hooks to tighten and loosen the waist trainer.
- Breathable & Quick dry material.
- Lightly Boned construction (non irritable)
- Not a Corset - Flexible & elasticated material for an ultra comfortable fit.
Why Use a Waist Trainer?
The Contour Waist Trainer can help you achieve your weight loss & health goals. The main benefit is that it adds light compression to the waist and stomach area which helps to reduce your appetite, over-eating, snacking and encourage smaller meals throughout the day. Wearing your waist trainer whilst cutting down on food over a few weeks can help you achieve a more toned and flatter looking mid section. Your diet is the most important factor in weight loss and a Contour Waist Trainer can help to reduce the desire to eat larger meals and help you feel fuller for longer. The Food Planner & exercise guide will help to accelerate weight loss & it's included with the Contour Waist Trainer..
Regularly wearing a waist can have a positive affect on your posture pushing you into a more upright and straighter position. This can relieve and support any back muscle weakness and back pain whilst wearing the waist trainer. Office or retail type work which involves sitting or standing for long periods of time can put a lot of pressure on your back. Wearing a waist trainer can help to relieve the pressure so you can build up strength in your back through exercise.
Remember: The Contour Waist Trainer is not a long term solution, it is designed to provide you with the motivation and support to achieve your goals, eating smaller meals that are balanced and nutritious and improving your posture. When you have formed a positive lifestyle and routine you can take off the Contour Waist Trainer and enjoy the new you.
WARNINGS - Your waist trainer should NOT feel very tight or make you feel breathless or squeezed. if you are feeling this then stop wearing the waist trainer as you may have ordered a size too small. The Contour Waist Trainer is not a corset, it is a form of shape-wear like spanx & bodysuits similar to those available on the high street. After giving birth we do not recommend waist training until you have fully healed and this has been confirmed by your doctor & midwife, after a c-section this could be over 10 weeks. If you have any medical conditions we recommend consulting your doctor or a medical professional before waist training.